111

Monday 7 October 2019

Has the 21st century witnessed a decline in poetry?

answers1: This is the first year there has been a decline in the
actual publication of books.
answers2: I think it has people spend too much time watching T.V.
instead of writing ect. However there are still some people out there
creative enough to put their feelings down in words. Unfornatly its a
skill that seems to be decling as technology increases.
answers3: Your reason is thoroughly whacked and incorrect. do not
choose weapons as a protection b/c we've police-rather. there is not
any thank you to have adequate law enforcement officers to make that
assertion actual. genuinely everyone might must be a cop. Violence
isn't in user-friendly terms an American factor. All international
places and races have violence, even those with strict gun
regulations. you're actual that as quickly as you're mendacity on your
abdomen and the different fella has a gun at your head you have not
have been given lots of a guess regardless of a gun. That suggested,
if I had a gun the probabilities of me being in that place to start
with is a lot slimmer. enable me recommend this concept to you. we are
the two strolling down the line while, for in spite of reason, you
confirm you will attempt to mug me. in case you notice a bulge
interior the waist of my pants in the back of my untucked shirt and
additionally you think of that's a gun are you going to mug me or
circulate directly to somebody much less in a position to safeguard
themselves? 10:a million you circulate away me on my own and we the
two walk away alive. My gun has saved my existence and yours and that
i did not even ought to pull it out. attempt being rational on your
arguments to any extent further. additionally, attempt residing in
fact. Criminals have weapons and could not supply them up. regulation
abiding electorate choose them to guard themselves b/c there merely
are actually not and by no ability would be adequate law enforcement
officers to guard genuinely genuinely everyone.
answers4: Sadly I think it has-but not necessarily in the way you
mean. I think there are probably some excellent poets out there-I
write poetry, and I belong to a workshop online...I'm not saying there
are dozens of Dickinsons and Millays waiting to be discovered there,
but judging by how much passion I have seen about the art, I believe
there must be great poets among us. It is the appreciation for poetry
that has died somewhat, much to society's loss. There are some
songwriters out there whose work comes close to poetry, but alas, it
isn't common, for sure.
answers5: Definately, because of film and phonograph(even though the
phonograph was invented in or around July 1877) which are better
whitnesses to history than poetry so some got tired of poetry like
some got tired of paintings.
answers6: There's more poetry produced regarding quantity, but as far
as quality goes, well that's a matter of opinion. I don't see as many
poets engaging in extended metaphor or allegory or writing that
stretches the limits of your brain, but there are certainly some very
passionate poets who write a great amount of poetry. It really
depends on what you mean by decline: the product or the numbers.
answers7: Yes,classical poetry at least nowhone cairs any more.People
are turning to rap, thats the only poetry to their ears.
answers8: My mother, age 82 says there is no poetry any more. What we
have now is prose. Poetry has rhythm, rhyme, and meter. It is hard to
do that and still tell a story. True poetry is a lost art.
answers9: Good poetry? Absolutely!
answers10: bitter.sweet.memories <br>
the past is like a dream <br>
a silent wish. a tattered dream. <br>
i've lost myself in the music, the moment <br>
where midnight dreams dwell <br>
and sheeps walk on stardust <br>
a lullaby sings the world to sleep <br>
when the stars in the sky start to cry <br>
so do i <br>
and when the music stops.. <br>
will i forget you <br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
this is my poem.....maybe after reading u will think that ''yes,
indeed, the 21st century is witnessing a decline in poetry''.

No comments:

Post a Comment