111

Monday 9 September 2019

who is your fav. author?

answers1: Augusten Burroughs, I love his dark sense of humour.
answers2: Richelle Mead is wonderful, very talented! She writes
Vampire Academy, one of my favorite series. She left S Meyer in the
dust, kicking and screaming. ha ha!
answers3: Jodi Picoult! she is an amazing author :-)
answers4: JK Rowling, she's got an awesome imagination and great writing skills.
answers5: Paulo Coelho - The Alchemist. His writings are like poetry
for the mind and soul. I've read all his writings.
answers6: Rowling. Harry Potter is amazing. She is amazing as well!
answers7: Terry Pratchet, Cornelia Funke, and J.K Rowling. I have many
others, but it would take too long to list. <br>
<br>
Terry- witty and hilarious (Carpe Jugulum is my Fave) <br>
Funke- Fantastic with discription <br>
Rowling- Amazing way with words and great story plots
answers8: Stieg Larrson - I just finished reading his book <br>
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. <br>
It's so sad that this author died before he realised just how good his
books are.
answers9: jd salinger. i know everyone talks about catcher in the rye,
but no one else really reads anything other than that. his novels are
amazing!
answers10: Terry Pratchett. His Discworld books are some of the most
bizarre, entertaining, and original novels I've ever read. <br>
<br>
I would sell my soul to write like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment