111

Monday 24 February 2020

Can i act???/????????????? I want to act ?

Marcellus Yoshimori: Train then see if you can get a good agent.

Arden Strachn: If you haven't taken acting classes, chances are you really aren't as good as you may think. yes some people have natural talent, but after I personally started some classes I realized that I wasn't nearly as talented as i thought and that I needed a lot of work. You should definitely just take a class or two and see if that changes your view at all. If you feel it does, then try to apply for an acting school/college. acting majors go through intensely stressful and rigorous classes to become better and they really benefit you, if you go to a good school....Show more

Somer Distilo: Pick up a script, learn your lines and perform.It's worked ever since.Anyone can act, just like anyone can cook.All the best :)

No comments:

Post a Comment