111

Tuesday 18 February 2020

Performing Arts High School?

Brenton Cornwall: My daughter is a graduate of LAGuardia Arts. She was a dance major. It is true that many performing arts school model themselves after LaGuardia Arts. LaGuardia is not that easy to get into because the pool of applicants is all of New York City which is all 5 Burroughs. With so many people they can pick and chose who they take. Actually the provost of New World used to be the principal of LaGuadia Arts a long time ago. The Dean of music used to be at Curtis so my guess this must be a good school. You wont get the guest teachers that you would get in NYC and there is nothing like walking past Lincoln Center daily to get to your school.If your experience there is anything like my daughter's at LaGuardia, you are in for a remarkable experience. I wish you the best of luck on our audition and your future in the arts.Edit: Just listened to your singing from another question of yours. I think you have a good shot at getting in. You have a nice voice but lost ! the pitch a few times. Singing accapella isn't easy. Again, best of luck....Show more

Manual Burtis: Ahahaha, really? Thank you. xD Though, I sanf that about one and half years ago. xD My voice has definitely improved. Thank you though. =]

Coleman Ocegueda: I'm sorry but you cannot attend Laguardia High School if you live in Florida. It is for New York City residents only.You must live here to even apply. Think about a school that you are eligible to attend....Show more

Shaunta Paap: Hi Jasmine, (I love your name!)I'm 13 too and until recently, I wanted to go to a Performing Arts school as well. I live in the UK and I really wanted to go to Tring Park School For Performing Arts. If I lived in London, which I don't, then I would have definitely gone too The Brit School, which is the only free Performing Art school in the UK. We sound so alike! I never told my parents of my dreams because I was too embarrassed. I want a career to do with Performing Art and I! guess you do too so it's good to meet someone who does. To an! swer your questions:. You have to be talented and you have to have that special *something* but I reckon you do. LaGuardia is probably the better one but both are good (I looked them up). Not sure but any Performing Arts school is sure to be good and you'll be doing what you love. Any Performing Art school is portrayed as a happy, fun, all singing and all dancing place but it's probably real hard work but you can do it!Music is amazing. I love it. It would be tear jerking for me too! Don't give up because some sod tells you you can't get there - YOU CAN! Keep working, keep trying and you'll most definitely get there and don't give up!Elliexxx...Show more

Alecia Kaehler: Ellie- =D Thank you SO much! You are so amazing! I think I'll add you. XD Wow, UK? Epic! I know you'll reach your dreams, I'm positive. As will I try to reach mine. I know it's hard but, that just brings even more ambition into my being. I have a few places I'll try going to. Maybe Dr.Philips, since my! friend went there and it's closest. Thank you so much! And, good luck! ^^ -JasmineP.S: Aw, thank you. :,D I love your name too....Show more

Dale Mccoun: To me, it seemed like one big long run on sentence. Very interesting, just work on your punctuation and spelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment