111

Wednesday 5 February 2020

Do you cry when you read books?

answers1:Because u can't be as gay as you are in real life on here.
answers2:if you have another account you should be able too. i know i did
answers3:i does no longer say that it rather is okay. maximum
supermarkets do have cart return spots placed indoors their parking
plenty. an dazzling form of human beings particularly use them. i
think of of that between the justifications why human beings bypass
away their carts is with the help of using the certainty they're only
drained. After figuring out to purchase for who's acquainted with how
long, walking on your motorcar and loading up, the staggering
ingredient that many human beings prefer to do is walk decrease
returned to the save or to the closest cart return spot. it rather is
only human nature. as promptly as you have gotten your groceries into
the motorcar, you prefer to bypass abode. an dazzling form of save
owners understand this, so they have workers who can count variety
huge variety cart retrieval as element of their interest primary jobs.
i in my opinion return my cart to the return slots indoors the parking
plenty because of certainty i think of sorry for the human beings who
would desire to prefer to bypass around amassing the carts. it
particularly is their interest, yet they on the instantaneous are no
longer given any form of hazard pay and the placement I stay it
particularly is many times blisteringly heat for 0.5 of the twelve
months and rains twelve months around. i'd desire to hate to would
desire to prefer to run around amassing carts everywhere in the
motorcar automobile parking zone, so i attempt to make their jobs
rather better person-friendly if i'm in a position to. i'm only in my
opinion bothered with the help of persons who bypass away their carts
only everywhere. i'm consistently aggravated on an identical time as i
are available in the time of an dazzling motorcar parking section that
has a stray cart in it. I additionally hate on an identical time as
somebody leaves their cart next to my motorcar and that's particularly
rubbing against my paint....Show more
answers4:Silly goose! I don't read!
answers5:No, I don't. I did cry when I watched Marley & Me..
answers6:Kind of. I'm not allowed to edit Wikipedia any more because I
had too much fun.
answers7:I often pull them out of the creek. I knew that pedestrian
overpass was a bad idea. Shoppers park their carts by the bridge and
they mysteriously fall over the rail and into the creek.
answers8:Yes! Only if the book is really good.It's easier to cry to a
movie than a book.
answers9:Habbo Hotel. >:P
answers10:Yes. I sobbed over James Patterson's Suzanne's Diary for
Nicholas. Didn't expect the ending. And cried recently over Nancy
Turner's These is My Words.
answers11:because Y/A Rules SuckI want to add MYSELF as a contact too!!!
answers12:Because you don't like your self. Stop being a jerk to you &
maybe you can be yourselfs friend. :)
answers13:I've been banned from this website a few times.....
answers14:no but i laugh
answers15::(
answers16:I was banned from Omegle.com.
answers17:I always return it, at least to the cart corrall.
answers18:I never cry when I'm reading a book
answers19:no .. but certain books make me think
answers20:I was banned from plentyoffish.com for posting nude pics on there.
answers21:im not sure..?:S
answers22:I either return it or place it in the bin
answers23:leave it out but if the cart holder is close by i'll take it
over there
answers24:Smart- Book or books.Depends on the book...and you : )
answers25:I cried when I read the Noughts and Crosses Series, other
than that, no, I havn't cried at another book.
answers26:Not a website, I was banned from a chain of DIY shops here
in England when I was 15. I went into the store with some friends,
and saw the management walking some very important looking people
around the store. So I went up to the garden rubbish shredder and
when they got near me, I screamed like a nutter and pretend I had got
my hand stuck in the blades. They all panicked for a second, then we
spare when me and my mates started laughing. Ahh, good memories, good
times....Show more
answers27:No
answers28:Idk, but be my friend cauz you've had some funny questions,
and I only add funny people.
answers29:Lol, I have. Once on retail for spamming, then on Chatango's
chats for spamming (three times), and Xat - I've just been banned two
minutes ago and can't chat in any of the chats! Yeah, for spamming.
LMAO. I'm such a troll.
answers30:Because you're an a*s
answers31:Return it
answers32:No, I have not. I have been suspended from Yahoo Answers,
but that is a bit different.
answers33:Only once...never since.
answers34:
answers35:I cried so hard when i read Harry Potter, from the forth and
up.I cried in the Hunger Games.
answers36:Return it. I've been a grocery store bagger before and I
know what it's like to have to run all over the parking lot collecting
stray carts while it's either pouring rain, 20 degrees outside, or 95
degrees with 100% humidity. If everybody at least puts their carts in
the corals, then at least they only have to go to one designated spot.
There's no need to make their jobs harder than they need to be. Plus,
leaving your carts in the parking lot can cause people's cars to get
damaged, if the cart rolls away and hits a car....Show more
answers37:i return it. i cant stand those lazy slobs that leave the
carts out so they hit my car
answers38:No I take them home with meI have about 200 I gave away 100
as CHRISTmas giftsI can't afford to but ppl cars so I think carts are
good tooAll you need is for some one to add a stirring wheel Jump in
them with ur sunglasses on and enjoy the ride...Show more
answers39:On a video game website because I criticized one of the
downloadable mods and the person who invented it happened to be a
moderator of the website... I wasn't even real mean or nothing I just
said "Does anybody have a better one than this one?" and just like
that they banned me.
answers40:LMFAO.I Was Gonna Tell You About Xat How The Owner Of The
Chat Banned Me For Awhile Too xD Yup .. I Was XAT Banned Too :') (H5)
answers41:I'm a jerk-I leave it in the parking lot
answers42:I cry at anything that really moves me, including books
answers43:Nope. And I hope that never happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment