111

Saturday 30 May 2020

Good football trivia questions?

Maria Bengston: It is Emlyn Hughes - debut vs Holland in November 1969 and played in the European Championships qualifiers in 1980

Raven Purl: That's a good one . . . I have a question: . . . "Does anyone have a question?"

Tyler Burkman: Which club won the 1982â€"83 European Cup Winners' Cup?And from the winners side...how many of those players are now managers?(Clue - I count 5 plus a couple of assistants)

Carlee Tangaro: Can you name 3 Scousers who have won an English Prermier League winners medal?Name 5 players who have played for both Everton and Liverpool during the Premier League era.&I am an international player who scored 10 goals in my native landbefore signing for a Premiership Club, but I only scored once after myarrival.I was then sold to a European club but I failed to score, although I didscore for my country during this spell.I was then purchased by a different PRemier LEague club where I onlyscored once.I was then sold to a 3rd PRemier LE! ague club where I failed to score.I am regarded as one of the greatest players of all time.Who am I ?Aberdeen is the answer to above Q! Can only think of Gordon Strachan, Alex McCleigh & Mark McGhee though!!...Show more

No comments:

Post a Comment