111

Saturday 9 May 2020

I have questions about the Military?  

I have questions about the Military?  

answers 0:Alright, so I am 17 and can't decide whether I want to be a pilot in the Air Force, be a dentist in the Air Force, or be a Police Officer in the Air Force. To become a pilot in the Air Force the first thing I have to do is get a degree. If I get a degree in Criminal Justice then I could keep my grades high(hopefully) because this is what the Air Force wants for pilots, smart people with high GPA's. And, I realize that you have to be in perfect shape to be a pilot, I think I am almost there, I have been training. Now,1. How hard is it to actually sign on to the AF to become an officer of any kind? Pilot or Cop? 2. Should I go ahead and get a degree in Biology and hope that I can keep my grades up? This way I could apply to Pilot School and Dental School. BTW, I want to do AF ROTC in college no matter wh! at happens, and I really want a career in the military.Could you just give me some heads ups and what not about getting into the military as an officer and all this....Show moreanswers 1:to be a pilot you have to go to the Air Force Academy. to be an officer in the Air Force u either go to the Air Force Academy or you can go through ROTC with a college that has a Program with that.try these links: http://www.afrotc.comhttp://www.afrotc.com/college-life/college-locator...http://www.academyadmissions.com/ok... greco... I only said what my recruiter told me......answers 2:This is a worthy goal and I applaud your desire. The military "generally speaking" would look at a degree in engineering, math, or science background with higher appeal than say, Criminal Justice, concerning the military pilot programs. ALWAYS ensure that you can obtain a high GPA in any degree that you seek, more importantly, ensure that you have LEARNED the curriculum and not just take a "fluff" instructor! to get that GOOD grade. Your school councellors/ parents shou! ld help you "find and redefine" your field of interests. It's perfectly ALRIGHT not to be dead certain what you want to be "When I grow up!" at your age. Ride around with a cop some evening, go to your local general aviation airport and hitch a ride with an instructor (most times it's free!), contact the "Public Relations Department" at a military base near you and schedule an appointment. You can't "BE" something without actually "Doing" it, first. Good Luck, I hope this helps....answers 3:First, the army invented the A** gap boss! But there are a few well ones too. The Military could be a pleasant process, however there's plenty of monotonous crap to place up with too. Evil-mindedness is discouraged, Devious-mindedness is inspired! Strength and Stamina are pre-specifications nevertheless, the army nonetheless has but to determine tips on how to provide each soldier a forklift, however they load you up like they did! The one commodity the Military demands is ordinary exper! ience. Patriotism is pleasant, however watching at a obstacle and realizing whilst to mention "no" will maintain your men alive. The trick is understanding tips on how to say "no". That takes international relations. Diplomacy is outlined as "the artwork of telling any individual to visit hell in any such method that they appear ahead to the commute"!...answers 4:If you are 17 and haven't already investigated answers to this question you are out of your league. The AFA is past due and you aren't ready for it. Dental school might happen but that will require you to do well in an undergraduate program something you don't appear ready or able to do. Pull your head from where the sun doesn't shine and you need a lot more effort in preparation. Effort does not constitute posting a question on this forum....answers 5:Jessica is wrong. You don't have to go to the Academy to be a pilot but most are selected from Academy or ROTC grads. You have to be very competetive to get an ! ROTC scholarship. There are certain courses of study you must major in ! for ROTC. Pilots in the Air Force are only about 4 or 5 percent of the force. So very hard to become a pilot. http://www.afrotc.com/...

No comments:

Post a Comment