111

Monday 17 August 2020

My daughter wants to learn how to do laundry, should I teach her?

Javier Holsonback: sign him/her into a children's unit to be evaluated

Cecil Derenzi: First of all, the doc would NEVER miss baby # 2.. Then, the 2nd baby would likely die from the trauma.I think you are making this up.But IF this is true, you keep all this info to yourself! You move on with what God handed you.

Wilbert Shellgren: depends on how serious i thought he was - does he actually have a plan in place? as a parent do i think he's capable or just mouthing off? i would most definitely get him into counseling immediately. I might also contact CPS myself and get their input. Last resort, I would call the police and have them hold him accountable for his threats.

Carolynn Testani: ?Yes. My mother showed me how to make scrambled eggs when I was seven.Your daughter is plenty old enough to learn a few basic household chores, so that she can help around the house.

Gennie Shauer: Go ahead. In fact, why don't you do a few loads of laundry with her? Be! fore you know it, she'll be doing her own laundry on her own. Just watch her to make sure she doesn't use too much detergent or anything.

Brenton Cornwall: Tell him or her that you made a bad choice because you where very surprised and didn't think that you could take care of a baby, then, you figured out that your other baby was still alive and you thought you could take the challenge.I understand, people are like "YOU F'N ATHEIST YOU WILL DIE YOU WILL GO TO HELL YOU SHOULD BE SHOT!" I am also atheist, and everyone gets soooo pissed! LOL it's actually funny!...Show more

Warren Kotter: I wouldn't say anything. You don't need to cover it up, because they won't know and will most likely never find out. Imagine how you would feel if your mom wanted to kill you!?

Nilda Bafia: Only my opinion--- But i wouldnt say anything to your child about it. You dont want them to think they are only here byproxy.... i couldnt imagine how that would feel. Don't say anything.! Just use this time with your child as valuable as possible, a! nd dont hinder their wellbeing by telling them this information.again---Its only my opinion. But hope i helped...Show more

Anibal Scheid: i'm not going to LIE to my child or cover anything up. he or she has a right to know about his or her twin, and the mistakes i made.

Buster Exline: NO.That would be a despicable thing to do!

Jayson Brod: oh yes just tell her to be care full ,my 2 year old already helps me

Sammy Hatzenbihler: Yes; she wants to know and the knowledge can't harm her. If you have any other children consider teaching them as well.

Travis Sherrock: I think he depends on the age of the child in question. If you truely feel they would follow through with that threat you should talk to their guidence councillor about it or call the police.

Eva Lichlyter: I forgot to add she's 66yrs old to.

Roselee Mczeal: definately! Giving children chores to do are essential to their all-round up-bringing... Teaches them responsibility, s! haring and caring as well as teaching them life-skills... She'll have to learn some time anyway! It makes them feel they have something to contribute, and that their effort is important and pleasing to you!You are blessed your daughter actually wants to!enjoy spending extra time with her......Show more

Emile Midgley: my son knows how to do laundry. hes 5. He likes to stand over the washer with a wooden stick though , and stir it....LolTeach her if she wants! good habits start younge... My son helps me load the dishwasher....hes fantastic help....and he thinks its fun @ his age...:)...Show more

Dan Seen: Sure.

Emerita Sciandra: She probably just wants to be like you and do the things that her mommy does. I don't see any problem with teaching her or letting her help you, as long as she knows she's not supposed to try to do it by herself.

Kaylee Schmittou: I would feel like I had to tell my child about the incident... but if it really bothers you and y! ou have to tell him/her in the future... tell your child that their you! r miracle child. Say you weren't emotionally or financially prepared to have a child and the only option you felt you could deal with was an abortion... but it was a miracle that he/she lived through it, and you kept them. I think I would appreciate my mother more if I had known that. I wouldn't hate her or resent her. Yes, I would cry, I would feel a little uneasy, but in the end, she kept me. I'm here with her now and that's all that matters....Show more

Hope Lundmark: Aww.. I would wait until your child got older to understand it. I don't think you did anything wrong. As time goes on, while your kid get bigger you will find a good way to tell them. Don't think of it was "killing" cause it's really not like that. If you keep thinking like that you will drive yourself crazy. If your married or with someone and talk to him about it. By saying one day we will have to tell this story. This happened to someone i know the same situation. Good Luck

Rosann Mccomb: Sho! uld I kiss my boyfriends grandma/guardian on the cheek when I say hi to to her and goodbye? Because I've seen her grandson (my boyfriend) and her kiss each other on the lips. Not making out or anything just a little peck on the lips. And when we've hung out the last time I came in and after I put my stuff down she was asking for a hug which of course I wanted to do. And when I went with her to my boyfriends cousins birthday party last month they were already in the car & I hopped in and said hi and she asked how I was doing. And the same thing when they brought me home. But there was one time back in january where we met up at a tag sale and I went over to say hi and she asked me to come over and give her a kiss which I did and she kissed me on the cheek back and asked how I was. So basically my main question is: When I see her the next time which will be next tuesday because were going to a movie and then back to his house should I give her a kiss on the cheek when I'm lea! ving since she'll already be in her car when they come to get me?...Sho! w more

Roni Kurz: How do/would you handle something like that?

Byron Fortmann: It is probably not impossible, but due to the procedure involved during a professional abortion, it would be highly unlikely an unknown twin would remain after the use of the vacurette or curette (depending on what point in the pregnancy the abortion was done). I think your question is hypothetical at best and hypothetical questions are difficult to answer. If it did happen that a twin was born alive and by some miracle did not have life long physical or mental disabilities from a botched abortion, he/she should never grow up with the knowledge that his/her parent killed the twin as this should not be the type of information that a young child should be given. Later teens or early adulthood would be the time that this situation should be discussed. Some decisions in life produce complicated and hard consequences and this scenario would be one of those situations....Show more

Hil! ton Paiva: I helped my mother with laundry from the time I was about 5, by 8 I could do it completely myself, and by the time I was 12 my mother would not wash my laundry if I asked her to. It was my responsibility. 8 is plenty old enough to learn. I had a roommate in college that had never once in her life done her own laundry and didn't have a clue how to do it, it was really kinda pathetic.

Randall Twehous: Strike while the iron is hot. She wants to learn and you should take full advantage of her interest. Start her out on something simple that cannot be damaged like towels. As she gains skills and confidence, move on to more difficult loads. Your daughter will feel a sense of accomplishment and gain some independence. You will be able to teach her a valuable skill and aid her in becoming a responsible adult.

Dexter Dingus: And they are also spanish.

Bailey Lares: I'm speaking of a serious threat as in they had every intent of doing what they say t! hey will.

Branden Roddick: im not married or anything.

Kirk! Coolbeth: Mamacita I left Texas cause my son Jesus VIII put out a hit on me. Homes if the Mexican Mafia ever finds me I am a dead man. My boy got big into gangs and drugs and has a lot of power in the Mexican Mafia. Little advice to you homes is snitches end up in ditches. Never again will I rat out anyone.

Mel Crapo: Yeah, i think you should! She is a sweet lady and might ask for one anyway. Go ahead :)

Mayola Sylva: Id wonder where I went wrong as a parent and why he hated me so much as to want to kill me!!

Marielle Hedeiros: um so let's say you have an abortion, and it was twins but the dr missed one of the babies. it was an accident and he never saw the other baby. and you find out about this other baby and decide to keep it. how do you tell the other baby, when s/he grows up about it's twin? how are you supposed to tell it oh i tried to abort you like i did your twin, but you lived! please pro lifers don't give me crap about my choice. i regret it no! w with all my heart because this baby could have severe problems because of it, and s/he will grow up knowing i killed his/her twin....Show more

Jeremy Donohue: ummm it will be hard but try to wait untill there older and tell them u had to cause the other one was sick or even better say the twin was still bron

Mohamed Szollosi: i'm NOT lying to my child. and i'm an atheist, so please don't bring 'god' into this.

Kim Gerbino: You should totally do that! She's just being sweet, not weird and creepy. That's totally sweet to do. She would appreciate it.

Salvador Prchlik: I started doing my own around age 13 maybe. If you feel your daughter would be competent at doing her own laundry at this age then teach her, if not wait a few years. It'll mean less laundry for you to do.

Tyree Allenbrand: holy $#!t idkid freak out and have flashbacks of watching "orphan"

Toney Flaten: Yes, definitely, and quickly before the novelty wears off and she hates! it.

Russell Mckinzie: Just be honest.

Von Houskeeper: you ! really have to ask this apparently there is a shortage of common sense

Hyman Coren: Call the police.

Samara Siewers: I'm not sure about that, but I did hear a lady talking at the hair salon the other day about her 4 yr old and how he told another boy in his class that he was going to kill him.And I was amazed at how she made it seem like it was no big deal and it the preschool and the little boys mother were making a big deal about it.I'm sorry, but if I picked up my 4 yr old from school and he told me another boy said he was gonna kill him, I would be very concerned. And she was saying how all little boys say stuff like that. I've never heard of that though.She said he most likely got it off of tv.Don't know about you, but I'm not so sure I'd let a 4 yr old watch a tv show or movie that had people talking about killing each other.Sorry, not exactly what you were looking for, just thought I'd share. I know one thing, my 2 yr old said I was a "mean mommy" and th! at absolutely broke my heart. I don't know what I'd do if he ever makes a death threat against me....Show more

Bryant Chaudhry: Get over yourself! It is just your selfishness that makes you want to hurt your child like this. Why would you make him or her feel that way if You could prevent it. I say you don't tell your child. This is more of a death bed confession.

Andrew Sinatra: yes thats about how old I was

No comments:

Post a Comment