111

Tuesday 11 August 2020

Sensitive back teeth?  

Sensitive back teeth?  

answers 0:Hi,In the last 2 weeks or so I have started to develop really sensitive back teeth. About a month back I also switched my tooth paste to Blanx whitening and mouthwash to corsodyl.Is it possible and likely that the corsodyl has sent my teeth sensitive? I dont think its the tooth paste because it says it is non-abrasive, but it seems the mouthwash is rather strong stuff because I can taste it for hours and it says on the bottle in some cases it can cause skin flaking inside the mouth?I do however admit that I have not taken care of my teeth as much as I should have - and do not brush / mouthwash them that regulary. Neither do I have a dentist for regular check ups (but im going to try get that one sorted)Any ideas if its corsodyl or something more serious?...Show moreanswers 1:The fact that you have sensitive teeth has nothing to do with your toothpaste or mouth wash. It's about ho! w often you use your toothpaste. You should brush daily, at least once a day. and floss.You shoulld go to the dentist every 6 months for cleaning. They with take Xrays to determine if you have cavities and detect other problems.answers 2:Whitening toothpaste can make your teeth sensitive =]Go see your dentist and consider switching your toothpaste to something like Crest Sensitivity.Good luck!answers 3:You should visit a dentist. The dentist can take x-rays to check for cavities. Cavities could be making your back teeth sensitive. Rarely will a mouth wash cause sensitivity to teeth.answers 4:this seems to be what you needanswers 5:I've been bleaching my teeth at home for a long time with noticable results. Try it yourself. http://www.americaschoicetoday.com/Teeth-Whitening... answers 6:for some reason people seem to have gone away from the idea of "tooth pains" to "whitening teeth"... why?answers 7:Thanks all,Hopefully ill be visiting a local dentist on friday to try ! and get back on the books, and get it sorted from there.If I h! ave cavities, what would need to be done, and how much am I looking at costwise from an NHS Dentist to have this done?...

No comments:

Post a Comment