111

Saturday 13 June 2020

survey~ Movies that make you cry, movies that make you laugh, or movies that scare you?

Basil Blasingame: I never watch movies that are the scary type. Not my thing. But depending on the mood I like movies that make you laugh or cry. A little bit of romantic comedy is nice too. I enjoy a lot of the Hallmark or Lifetime movies. A movie that made me laugh and cry back in the 90's, was "Fried Green Tomatoes" It had some very serious topics and yet some very funny comedy going on with Kathy Bates and Jessica Tandy.. .I do enjoy mystery and suspense type of movies as well..I try to never watch movies that are real sad about animals. It just makes me feel terrible and I cry and cry!...Show more

Jill Thomer: movies that make me LAUGH, gurrl

Myron Leftwich: all of them!no joke.

Carmina Stickney: True! and i go check the fridge every now and then hoping that food would magically appear! =D

Babette Deloe: True

Freddy Shutler: Plan 9 From Outer Space does all of these things

Zelma Casebier: Chocolate no-bake.....

Paul Maymi: T! rue

Kim Gerbino: so true for me!

Florencia Manolakis: movies that keep you on edge - how is that?

Tyree Allenbrand: haha I sound like such a fatty when I say yes....but it's true...you eat 3 times a day at least and then when you're bored it's just like oh food...

Colby Millberg: movies that make me laugh

Alma Twomey: i like baked chicken, it's delicious:) yumm!

Esteban Faggett: the ones shaped like reindeer and snowmen :D

Marhta Teahan: False

Scot Rotruck: i give in and get it over with

Alise Rutgers: if you bake....lol, if not what kind do you like baked for you?

Hal Rouse: False.

Hollis Demasters: I bake the sugar cookie recipe in the Betty Crocker cookbook....(after they cool) I make icing (different colors) and ice the cookies and decorate with all the different sprinkles....they are a big hit!!

Jess Grizzel: Cry would have to be the one called Hatchie about a dog. Husband and both cried on that o! nel.

Frank Gazaway: i luv "the hangover" so funny!

Cierra Gadbaw: gingerbread :D

Marty Tichnell: Yes true

Chris Coggins: True. I tend to play a few online games and then sneak to the fridge.

Lavelle Viveiros: uh you know those "special cookies" that are only for grown ups

Bob Nakamoto: All of the above..

Vita Moodie: Signs- it makes me cry, laugh, scares me, and keeps me in suspense. Everyone should watch it.

Idell Dufort:

Jude Colbenson: Movies that make me laughMovies that scare meMovies that keep me in suspense

Tomeka Hameen: Movie that scares me would be nice but i can't find any good ones n i like suspense as well

Randolph Lozoya: I bake the kind that Santa's reindeer like!

Pasty Cobbett: Laugh.Even 'Hop' got a laugh from me (eventually).Suspenseful movies are a close 2nd.

Sherita Gallati: You can watch this for free utilizing: http://is.gd/movienet

Davis Zou: False!.... Who am I kidding true

Myron Leftwich: Me Too Fatty ! LoL J/K

Leo! ra Klingelhoets: none

Jackson Esmiol: False

Cierra Gadbaw: those pillsbury ones that are already cut out and everything. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment