111

Monday 29 June 2020

What do you think about gay marriage?

Emeline Albracht: Pro

Frederick Mccoach: Granted! Most Americans do not like the way war on terror is handled; but are you like me thinking we are better off dead than alive under the the rule of stupid islamic radicals & muslim world forming? Do not try to Bull**** me with crazy things like moderate / radical islam; as I konw they are all the same and Pope was partially true; but had to back off.

Connie Dickirson: I think that homosexuality is so gay.

Brenton Cornwall: This is exactly what Islamic people believe about us. Many of them choose to die rather then be under the rule of Christan radicals.

Seema Hosfeld: I am a Muslim, and I will oppose those who do not do deeds of righteousness and those who are deviant.Your ignorance leads me to believe that you are one of those blind to the truth, that there is no deity worthy of worship besides Allah.This is the word that Jesus used as well, he spoke Aramaic, research for yourself.Peace be With You! ...Show more

Rose Krouse: It means Absolutely nothing because the Biblee is just a fictional book

Melvina Bieri: "ought to" not "out to"

Ervin Overbee: As a follower of Flagaboo The Muddy One, the more people who marry, the better. The Muddy One feeds on people being annoyed. Marriage is nothing but annoyance.

Clifford Riggleman: Sexy and DORK sided

Toby Caswell: The homosexual lifestyle is an abomination to God. I don't see a point to gay marriage except to legalize it.

Tom Romer: I think the fundies should just back off dear and mind their own business. Let the gays be married, marriage isn't even a religious orientated right, its a civil one.

Len Bormes: I don't think that it is a threat to the sanctity of marriage. The fact that the divorce rate among conservative Christians is much like that of the general population is proof enough that the sanctity of marriage has already been badly battered, if not completely destroyed. ! Gays weren't the cause of the breakdown of my marriage, my ina! bility to keep my pecker in my pocket was.

Mitchell Pickens: We are better off dead than living under the rule of any radicals from whatever religions.Freedom of the mind = PRICELESS ;-)Have a nice day !

Karl Jantzen: You want the truth. I think the only choice they would give you is be a Muslim or die. I'd rather die than see The United States of America as an islamic country. I will never worship allah. Jesus is My Lord and Savior.May God Bless you.

Ronnie Panas: It's none of my business what others choose to do with their lives. It doesn't affect me, let them get married.

Burt Stoecklin: homosexuallity is natural

Randa Hessell: so, die you must...iraq, before war 0nly have a little number of crimes but after us christians come in, the number of crimes increases. moderate and radical islam is the same, they worship the true God.how do you know pope was partially true?not most but all of us hate the way christian's americans kill innocent! people in iraq, palestine, lebanon and ect.i rather live under the rule of islamic radical than under the stupid rule of bush that allowed people to kill the innocentsi'm sorry but i'm not as mean as you....Show more

Donte Schoenhals: Even if I was forced to live under the rule of any radical power, they could not take my God away from me. (Including the anti-christ if it comes to that) If I had to die for God, I would go to the hangmans stand or the chopping block with a smile.

Scot Sepulbeda: All consenting adults should have the same rights.~

Providencia Serpe: The pope was right. I am very sorry that he was forced to back down. There are more important things on this earth than survival. For example: justice, truth, freedom. I would rather die than go along with radical Islam.

Gene Debell: It's fine by me.

Carmina Stickney: Of course not. Where there is life there is hope. If Islam were to take over our country we would all find a way to c! ope.

Myriam Hetjonk: I actually don't even think about what my he! terosexual neighbours do in their bedroom. Don't know, don't have a voyeuristic mindset. But splitting hairs over definitions, I sometimes wonder why is it important to be called "marriage"? Why not a union, partnership, etc? In the sense, there was the bicycle, then someone added a third wheel without calling it a three-wheeled bicycle, but instead a tricycle. Both bicycles and tricycles exist, and now he have 4WD ATV's on top... Wait, what's my point :) Just my rambling thoughts, as per your request. Regards, Pat...Show more

Vernita Robberson: Ok first the Pope is kind of stupid. Islam was NOT spread by the sword. Secondly Shariah Law is very good when enacted properly. Just think if the entire world was under Shariah Law there wouldn't be any murders because they'd all get their heads cut off and theifs would get their hands cut off after three times of stealing.

Mario Stricklan: "We however, on the day of the Lords Ressurrection out to guard not only aga! inst kneeling, but every posture and office of solicitude, deferring even our businesses lest we give any place to the devil."

Matt Gerdeman: oops, sorry, i misunderstood what i was watching, it was actually from the Catholic Encyclopedia under "Sunday"

Maritza Ebanks: Marriage is really a religious thing, and since being homosexual is against many religions dogmas. Just call it something besides marriage that has the same legal status. problem solved

Lauri Ohl: Chapter and verse?

Bethanie Menden: I never met him/her (the phrase "God Warrior woman" includes two different genders).

An Trebil: I'm not against it. I think people should be able to marry whomever they want.

Eli Trapeni: I'm for itYou've been touched by Imperfectionist

Stanton Villao: Islamic radicals are like any religious radicals of any other religion that have occurred throughout history. Muslims are not all radicals and are VERY VERY against the radicals point of vie! ws and thinking. I'm Muslim and don't agree with anything those radical! s have to say so stop judging the religion by the people, judge the religion by its teachings!!!!

Bethanie Menden: If you are a Warrior for God, please, please, please watch this gem and rethink your devotion to the Lord. I guarantee, your God Warriorness pales in comparison.BEHOLD--->GOD WARRIOR!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3mDLsyn6ns

Merna Fauset: Homosexuality is a relatively rare but natural occurrence. A few theories have been made on why it occurs in the first place, but I think population control makes the most sense. Gay people should be allowed to marry, if they so choose. The biblical argument against it has no place in the law of a secular society, and the issue even some non-religious people have with "redefining" marriage, I just don't get. In my honest opinion, the definition shouldn't have been limited to just one man and one woman in the first place. Love and, yes, even marriage take many forms. As long as those involved are adults who ! have given their full consent, you should be able to marry whoever you like and however many you like....Show more

Wally Gower: Two in every ten in the world are muslims and one in every tem muslims support radical Islam either directly or indirectly. Therefore this situation is quite feasible.

No comments:

Post a Comment