111

Tuesday 9 June 2020

why read jokes if can't take a joke?

Leann Villalta: ur right i've noticed that on a lot of anserws

Lupe Sancen: LOL I saw some one reply to a joke by saying "that's not a question" and I thoght no it's not it's a joke in the "Joke and Riddles" category some peeps need to either buy a dictionary or some something to smoke(not that I condone it!!LOL) so they can understand humour!

Tawny Grosskreutz: What the hell...that wasn't funny!!!

Robbie Starchman: Agree. But some jokes are too gross.

Norine Lomonte: Jokes aren't supposed to make sense. that's what make 'em so funny!

Donnell Mollo: :-))))) I agree, if you dont like the joke go to Pollls and Surveys! Star for you

Rosalva Steinmann: I HAVE A GOOD SENCE OF HUMOR!!!just not all jokes are funny.if somebody that everything everybody said was funny...then that would be just plain creepy....

Tawny Grosskreutz: totally agree..i used to like this place until all the negative pple ruined it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment