111

Monday 15 June 2020

WHY are you reading this???+Poll?

Jannette Kotz: both!!!!!

Caleb Chapman: No idea...You've got me thinking.

Phillip Modafferi: :D You're my favoritist contact!I loooove reading. I must have read at least 120 books since January. Writing is okay too, but I'm not as good at it.

Clement Viscarro: coze ur the best twins ever!write

Rubi Romo: because i'm bored!!WRITE :]

Gertrude Darke: Because it showed up in My Network's Q&APoll: Read

Sharolyn Claybourn: boredom took over loland writing

Robin Weelborg: bored at work

Darcie Peraha: because I have no life and I prefer reading =)

Amada Greising: Cause outa all my contacts i only read yours and like 2 other peoples :]]and read. haha

Jacinta Moitoso: To stay way from my kids. Write

Ambrose Mumma: read (:and its because im super bored D:xx

Cliff Tyre: Read &+ Write

Ester Bryand: Because it's americaa. :)Read. Makes you smarterr... i think.

Fannie Collingwood: well because its kinda ! late but i felt the need to get online... lol.Poll: i enjoy reading but ive also began writing some stuff too... mostly poetry. although i have to say, its kinda depressing :/idunno why. lol. well nighty night.www.theskyeissilver.blogspot.com...Show more

Betsey Copp: cuz i just got back from the river with my friends and now we are all on computers at the library. at the river the guys jumped off the bridge. it was so cool! and now im kinda bored and have nothing better to do than answer ur question.oh and write.

German Thal: because since ur my contact it was in my emailread

Clifford Riggleman: 'Cause I feel like it :)Poll: Write. Obviously.

Esteban Faggett: Cuz its infront of my face?

Floyd Labuda: write

Cassey Hollinghurst: My eyes were drawn to it...Read.

Kim Gerbino: because im bored.Poll: read. :)

Mickey Isle: Reading this because I am very very bored. I'm going to have to say read, because I love writing, but I can neve! r be bothered any more, which is annoyingg.

Rolanda Merr! itt: becuz well since ur on my contacts i usually get emails from yahoo saying nick and greg asked a question and i was checking my email when i read urs so i clicked on it and well i just got home from school and im tired and bored and have nothing else to do......thats why im reading this. poll:read it takes less energy :) haha...Show more

Lenard Ginyard: cause it was in mi mail box xDRead and write in t he back of the book...xox Janine xD

Hong Hunkin: Idk. Poll: Read.

Brittney Inabnit: cuz ur my contact =)and read

Elsie Resner: I have no clue. Read. -tlhelp with mine http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=An19L......Show more

Randa Hessell: Because It perhaps important me lolBoth!

Jon Bergmeier: I have no idea why

No comments:

Post a Comment