111

Wednesday 18 March 2020

credit report for first-time credit applicants?

Dick Maisenbacher: A credit score is based on a 12 month activity. If it's a Visa/MasterCard, use it for gas and small items and always pay the balance the following month.

Sharee Doak: You should take a look at the options you can find at: HTTP://CREDIT.SAVEHUNTER.NETRE Credit report for first-time credit applicants? I got my first credit card two weeks ago, so I'm just beginning to build my credit history. When at the earliest, will I be able to know my first credit score/report ? next month ?...Show more

Jess Grizzel: At http://www.SMARTFINANCESOLUTIONS.NET you can find the best rates for youRE:Credit report for first-time credit applicants?

Peter Lapoint: Well, you could certainly look, but I doubt it would be there. And, if it is reporting as early as next month, you aren't going to have much of a score.It takes time to build up your score. I would suggest not bothering to look at your score until you have used and paid this card for 6 mos to a year! .

Janean Guz: Finance solutions finder

Fred Caminita: You have to use that brand new credit card for at least 6 months for it to even begin to count in your score. At that point, you score will be very low. It takes years to build credit. Don't start obsessing over your score after only 2 weeks! Definitely avoid any of the credit monitoring sites. You really do not need to check your credit report and score every month. It's a waste of money.CreditKarma.com and Quizzle.com both offer free score estimators. They are not FICO but good enough for folks like you who want to check their reports/scores frequently.Pay all your bills on time and check you credit reports annually for accuracy. Your score will take care of itself....Show more

Reginald Maxi: For Finance and credit solutions I recommend this website where you can find all the solutions. http://your-finance.us/index.html?src=wUOtVW8EjdRE :Credit report for first-time credit applicants?I got my ! first credit card two weeks ago, so I'm just beginning to buil! d my credit history. When at the earliest, will I be able to know my first credit score/report ? next month ?Follow 6 answers...Show more

German Thal: Try https://tr.im/1sv0C

No comments:

Post a Comment