111

Monday 9 March 2020

What is your favorite style?

Evelin Turlich: 40's and rockerbilly

Coleman Petropoulos: Birthday Suit

Enriqueta Steffen: My favorite style is pair of my blue american eagle jeans with a cotton white shirt and my all black converse. Gotta keep it basic!

Emile Okafor: My style.Girl who doesn't try hard, but looks good doin' it!I hate it when girls over-dry their hair and put tons of makeup and wear skanky tight clothes. My style = flowy, form-fitting sometimes and at other times more flowy, less makeup, flowy hair.. I like my style.

Jinny Dronen: my own!!! my style is very eclectic...i mix rock/cyber/punk/mod/emo/harajuku street (not the gwen stefani brand!) to form my own unique style...i refuse to be a clone of all these generic-looking twats that all shop at the same mall shops!!! i prefer to be an individual!!!

Jerald Florence: laid backI wear lots of jeans and hoodies with flip flops or sandals but if its something formal then im just basic nothing to wild

Jodi! e Capella: it really depends on my mood- i luv skinny jeans w/ a flowing or babydoll. i also like the boyfriend pants from gap and a hoodie. 4 parties, i go 4 girly all the way and 4 formal events, calssic elegance. im kinda fashion schizophrenic!

Vickie Sterbenz: My fave clothing style is Slutty!!lol the less clothes the better!such as tank tops, and mini skirts:)

No comments:

Post a Comment