111

Saturday 7 March 2020

Does a women likes the Muscular Guys or guys with a normal bodies?

Stan Conley: nicely actually they like the two. via primitive instict they're attracted to good seems and muscular builds. extra beneficial muscular tissues are like great breasts, they allure to extra interest. yet there are women that are attracted to all categories of adult adult males no rely how fat, skinny or grotesque. i take advantage of to get alot of girls because of the fact I had a muscular build yet now I allure to women because of the fact of my social skills. i will assert that It replaced into extra straightforward as quickly as I had a miles better build yet I allure to smarter women now and that i do no longer look after bimbos. you need to consistently attempt and keep extra healthful, no longer bodybuilder type yet fairly cardiofitness....Show more

Arlen Hamper: I prefer men with normal bodies, that's what my boyfriend has and I love it!

Sylvie Snetting: Each woman has a different taste. I for one like them to be just normal but very many w! omen like muscular guys. You shouldn't change yourself for us women, but for yourself.

Whitney Saborido: everywoman has diff taste in guys so .. it all depends

No comments:

Post a Comment