111

Friday 3 July 2020

Do attractive men date attractive women?

Davina Shindler: Attractiveness is important but if you focus on it so much you'll never be happy

Mitchell Pickens: it doesn't always have to be like that:)

Vernon Martorana: for my own partme ugly no date yet

Emery Blando: no, because if that did happen, everyone wouldn't be happy. Men and Women date who they like and about them; not what they look like

Toshiko Reimers: BOTH!! depends on what the man likes, some like flirty crazy girls, and others like girls who are nice and sweet and not crazy, but still can have a good time now what i mean? for example my boyfriend likes me cause in fun and crazy, and very flirty, yet sometimes i can be very sweet and kind, and if a guy were to marry my sister they will want a kind sweet caring person!! and basically just be yourself :) some special guy will love you for who you are, for not the way you try to act....Show more

Rena Pepe: Same question back at you.. Do all men play games? Why do they want t! o hurt women?

Refugio Gastineau: Aggressive flirtatious girls with provocative clothes, shortskirts etc. get more guys...

Floyd Labuda: men need a women at times he doesnt care a blaky even

Vida Miss: I feel like people date people who are generally in the same "league."

Madie Strople: You Wont Believe What I Say... Absolutely There Are Many Charming Women's And Smart Men's In Shopping Mall I Would Always See The Couples Which Would Look Like Theses ..Handsome Man Dating A Women Who Is Ugly As Hell !!! I Don't Know If The Man Was Blind Second The A Pretty Women Dates A Man Who Has A Lot Of Pimples In Face And Look Old ..I Don't Know If She Got Any Better Men To Date For .. They Say Love Is Blind But This Is Too Much To Bear !!! Oh I Forgot One Thing A Skinny Man Dates A Women Who Has Size Of An Hippo !!!...Show more

Arlene Maycumber: Do aggressive and flirtatious girls get men or do nice, sweet girls do?

Walter Scordino: it depends becaus! e i have seen some fine women wit crazy looking guys but then ! i seen it the other way around also

Cliff Jacoby:

Alphonso Brake:

Luther Plagmann: Just because they inadvertently end up hurting men doesnt that it was their intention from the start. They just focus on their wants and needs so much that they cant see how it affects the man.

Morris Olexy: Define "getting" men. Both can work in some respects. But it all depends on what you expect in return, ya know?

Launa Weingarten: No, most women couldn't care less about playing games (if all those first person accounts I've read are correct). I, for one, have never played games with a man. I haven't got the time, nor inclination.

Norma Marsalis: usually that's how it goes. but that also depends on what you think it's attractive in a person. there are also attractive men/women dating less attractive women/men simply because they are in love and physical attraction is not as important as one may think.however, if you analyze today's society, i'd say ! most of us as are dating someone because of the physical attraction. sad...good luck...Show more

Nestor Klan: Think about the word "attractive" and you realize that men, no matter how they may look, will date women to whom they are "attracted" and women, no matter how they look, will date men to whom they are attracted. So the quick answer is "yes", people will probably describe as "attractive" the person with whom they are dating. But attractive can refer to personality as well as looks.

Rosio Pasculli: It's the nice sweet ones who will end up the winners.

Donnie Bolio: Psychologists say we tend to stay primarily within our cultural, economic and social "norms". I think that often holds true for looks, but not always. I've seen some very attractive women dating and/or married to some pretty "average" guys.

Alvaro Oare: if it does work that way it needs to change

Brian Freedland: Not always...

Daren Ventrice: If you're aggressive all t! he time, that sends off a desperate vibe, which is unattractive to the! really good, well-bred type of guys. If you flirt all the time and are hungry for attention, all you will get is guys you want to use you. At the same time, if you're too nice and sweet, guys may think you are boring and timid. The best is to just be yourself and the right men will want you. Be nice, flirt in a subtle, ladylike way, and any aggression should be at a minimum.

Emeline Albracht: not all females play games, girls do more than womensome through lack of experience, some to protect themselves and a small percentage do it to hurtpretty much the same reasons males do it

Ervin Laeger: most are attracted by packaging & marketing, & most will be disappointed when the wrappers are removed, most don't mind & most don't care, some like them sweet, some like them tart

Sol Bayn: Both, depends on what kind of guy the girl is looking for.....It also depends on what kind of guy the girl is after. Sometimes we change to suit our "prey's" mood.

Mauro Cow! ee: they both do. depends on the mens preference.

Reyes Brunell: Nope. I find I enjoy the company of women who are moderate or okay much more than attractive women. I usually find attractive women feel that their looks will pull the date forward. They usually think a smile, a wink and a twirl of the hair will make things work. What I find funny is that I am always interested or excited to meet a women who has a great personality or can challenge it. Those are the type of women that a smile won't work on but rather an engaging conversation.Same can be said about men....Show more

Julieta Suleiman: I am a model and my husband isn't everyone's idea of "sexy". I might not be either. Attractiveness is subjective to the person in question. I consider my husband to be VERY attractive because I like nerdy types. He is nerdy but kind of rugged and the "bad boy" type as well. Some people consider me to be above average in looks, but when I was on the dating scene, I have ! also been told by some that I am not their type. Probably because I hav! e unnatural hair colors and tattoos. Like I said, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. :)...Show more

Dannie Briseno: Nice, sweet & flirty in public. Aggressive in bed.

Rheba Cockman: only hitten women and misused women do thatso stop dating misused victim using drugsits your life...Show more

Kim Gerbino: i like girls with money, they buy me things.

Buddy Ardd: All a girl has to be is a girl to get guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment