111

Friday 17 July 2020

Fast Food........??

Jackelyn Archut: For example: Burger KING, Dary QUEEN, White CASTLE. Do you know of any others? Why so many "royal"names?

Hope Lundmark: Wendy's, because its the closest & they are the fastest around here!

Byron Fortmann: burger king. because of there whoppers

Stormy Beliard: Popeye's!!! I love their chicken. It doesn't sog like KFCs. I don't eat alot of fast foods. Haven't you watched "Super Size Me"?

Heidi Creselious: Taco Bell, just cause.

Francis Stickle: KFC. because i like the taste of the chicken but once i had 5 peices and i felt really sick so i only have a little about once a month.

Hipolito Rightmire: Church's chicken. I just love that tasty chicken

Virgilio Echter: mcdonalds! love thier fries!!!!!!!!

Brock Anwar: The Whopper was released first. The whopper was added to the BK menu in 1957, while the Big Mac from Mickey D's didn't come out until 10 years later in the year 1967. It was originally named the "Big Bo! y". (Talking about the Big Mac.)

Rolanda Merritt: Fast food: If done well, fresh (not frozen) and charbroiled, then it's royal!

Heidi Creselious: Taco del mar -- There Chili Cheese Fries

Alise Rutgers: Royalty is the best of the best according to society. That is why fast food restaurants use royal names.

Mayola Sylva: LITTLE CAESAR'S PIZZA" ....although they are getting harder to find .

Lourie Mcroberts: i dont eat fast food anymore...its disgusting, makes me feel like crap after i eat it, and is fattening.

Eli Trapeni: McDonalds

Mario Stricklan: Arby's because they are more unique. They have roast beef instead of hamburgers all the time. Also I think their fries are better and they have more variety of them. Horsey Sauce rules!

Charissa Bichsel: The Power of Choice!

Jose Bouliouris: Jimmy John's all the wayjust because

Brian Marquina: none.they've all reuined the world. creating more fat and unhealthy peop! le, taking away from possible family time during family meals ! and create more pollution and are a huge factor to Gobal Warming.

Bo Perham: Wendy's...I just love all their food it doesn't taste overly fattening and there are salads and baked potatoes if you're not in the mood for a burger and fries. Ice cream for when it's hot!

Jonathon Labonne: Because they can use cute little crowns for the kids to enjoy!About the royal names, I think Crab Shack sounds a lot better than Crab Castle, so I guess it's all in how you look at it.I was born in the same year as Charles, Prince of Wales, so royalty was a big thing way back then. Maybe the creators of those places are old like me. .....Show more

Weldon Totaro: McDonalds because I love their food and their infomercials

Kimberlee Bowdish: Does ANY one have that "secret" recipe for the loosemeat tastee sandwich? Tastee Inn & Out is only in Iowa and nebraska.*the recipe for the dip you use for the onion chips would be great also if you have that.

Curt Broadhead: A! rby's - Roast Beef's and that Jamocha shake!

Tillie Wynott: Golden Corral.....the food

Percy Seiger: NOPE ITS A SECRET LIKE THE KRUSTY KRAB SECRET FORMULA IN SPONGEBOB

Woodrow Neyman: sometimes taco bell, I hate burger king and mc donalds. KFC is nasty too. If i want a burger or chicken sandwich i go to Wendy's. My favorite fast food restaurant is definetly Chick fil-a and Miami Subs.

Elissa Curlin: Arby's Roast Beef .....it's good for me

Vickie Clampett: Jimmy John's because I love their bread and fresh ingredients!

Fannie Collingwood: Arby's. Because of lthe Arby's sauce and Horsey Sauce.

Ervin Overbee: I like Burger king cause I like whoppers.

Ruthe Real: Wendy's... I love frosties

Jeremy Donohue: I like Burger king cause I like whoppers.

Kate Baune: I never thought about that before but your right. Hummmm, I wonder. You forgot McCamilla's though, or maybe I should say, McDon't's. Personally, I favor H! ong Kong Buffet instead of fast food. Fast food is a turn off for me, a! little over a year ago I got a bad case of food poisining and layed in the hospital for several hours hooked up to IV's, thought I'd die, and the way I felt, at that point, it would have been a good thing.

Gregg Hagge: Wendy's, because there cheap and you can eat healthy food too, if you're on a diet

Hipolito Rightmire:

Ramon Dahlheimer: those are the only ones i can think of

Branden Round: its all a joke, by giving these places royal names they think you'll forget that are eating trash

Malissa Porth: http://www.recipezaar.com/The-Blue-Mill-Tavern-Loo...http://www.journalstar.com/articles/2007/05/15/liv...

Virgil Menefee: sonic, they have the best hamburgers and i like all their drink choices

Erin Arron: Well, it's better than Burger Peasant, Dairy Maid, and White Burger Shack I suppose.

Chadwick Schmelz: Dunkin donuts and Taco bells

Kizzy Hett: Burger King. their fries are yummy, their burgers are yummy, their mozzore! lla sticks are yummy, their lettuce is yummy - unlike McDonalds.

No comments:

Post a Comment