111

Tuesday 14 July 2020

What are some PROS to not being vegetarian? (besides "it tastes good")?  

What are some PROS to not being vegetarian? (besides "it tastes good")?  

answers 0:Are there really any? I've been thinking of going vegetarian, but it's been hard. I tried a while ago, but I couldn't get my parents to buy or make different foods and I didn't want to just eat side dishes all the time. And I'm a horrible cook anyway. It seems like I'm supposed to hate myself for eating meat, but I can't help but get a craving once in a while. I know that they have special veggie burgers, but my mom only buys things when they are “on sale”, and I’m guessing that veggie burgers are more expensive.But it seems pretty natural to me to eat meat, especially since even chimpanzees eat meat occasionally. Yeah, I know I'm not a chimp but we're pretty close anyway.Ugh! I just don’t know what to do. I can’t be one way or the other!...Show moreanswers 1:well, im not sure about the nutritional value but i think it is! very natural to eat meat! its called the food chain, and humans happen to be at the top! besides, of we didnt eat animals- talk about over population!im not like an animal abuser or anything, i just think eating meat is natural but i respect people's decisions.do whatever you think is bestgood luck!...answers 2:it gives you protein that can be hard to get like in soymy friend is a swimmer and she became a vegetarian for six months but she had to go back to eating meat becuz her swimming got really badanswers 3:pro: you won't die of heart disease because you ate all of those dead animals....answers 4:To Tanya B:Thanks. :)I heard that our skulls developed the way they did because we were able to eat cooked food, largely meat, but not excluding vegetables. I don't think it's unnatural to eat meat, and humans have eaten it for such a long time, but the way that animals are carelessly slaughtered and no concern goes to their feelings. They are sometimes abused before they are s! laughtered. I think there are more humane ways to kill an anim! al for food, because I know that it is probably impossible for everyone on Earth to give up meat. I don’t know if I’ll ever be able to completely give up meat. But I have tried....answers 5:Diabetics may find it difficult to eat properly, without spiking their sugar counts. (Eating too many carbohydrates can spike sugar counts) For menstruating women, eating to avoid anemia is important. These are the pros I can think of off the top of my head.answers 6:If you really want to become a vegetarian, you can. Most countries, in practically every part of the world caters to Vegetarians now days. So it is not that difficult to find what you are looking for in vegetarian selection. Also, Vegetarian does not cost more than meat products. On the contrary. You would be amazed how much protein, energy, and variety there is in eating vegetarian. You should try to do what I do. Which is not to become totally vegetarian right away. You should try to make every attempt possible to eat ! as much vegetarian food as possible. You can keep your options for meat for those occasions when you are not able to find what you are looking for in vegetarian food, or for those special times when the deep-rooted desire to eat meat takes you. After a little while you will feel the difference of switching over to this diet and may even convert fully. There is nothing wrong with going vegetarian because we humans were never meant to eat meat anyway. Our dental structure and the size of intestines are designed for vegetarian only. Believe it or not. Hope this helps...good luck....answers 7:no need to go to fancy farmer's marketsanswers 8:Meat is a good source of protein and vitamins and minerals like B12, iron, phosphorus...Eating meat is natural. Humans have been doing it since they first appeared. It is not wrong, to me at least. Those cravings you get are probably because your body (being human) wants the protein.answers 9:hm Im veggie and the only pro they have is "You c! van BBQ it"

No comments:

Post a Comment