111

Sunday 19 July 2020

How can I tell my parents that I am no longer a virgin?  

How can I tell my parents that I am no longer a virgin?  

answers 0:Since like 3rd grade i have had crushes on female teachers and students who were really pretty and like in their twenties, for some reason I have always wanted to be around them. I have watched like every recent Lesbian movie and have enjoyed them very much. Girls in general just make me smile and I love making them happy and pleasing them. So I've recently had sex with a girl, And I'm afraid that my parents will not trust me anymore. I don't know what to do. I've had no protection on as well so I am no longer a virgin and a lesbian too. fml....Show moreanswers 1:nah brahanswers 2:You don't need to tell them if you don't want to. But when you feel ready to 'Come out', you should tell them first. Even if they notice you aren't interested in boys now, they probably think it hasn't happene! d yet. A good thing about a girl being gay, is people take less notice of girls who are affectionate in public, than they do guys, as girls are allowed to be more emotional.answers 3:That's a hard one. Why don't you try drop small hints here and there? Give it time, but do not try to hide who you are 🙂 Our parents loves us -17yrs old in the closetanswers 4:Don't tell them jack they will over react simply when your 17 or 18 lay down on them and bring home a * cough * special friend to dinner and call her hun n babe and all that kinda stuff to kinda give your parents an idea of your interestsanswers 5:I think I would start with just letting them know that you're attracted to girls. See how they react to that first. Since you aren't at risk of getting pregnant, and don't need contraception, I don't think they really NEED to know that you're sexually active. But you really should use some sort of protection. There are tons of std's out there. And most people with them, don'! t know they have them. Protect yourself :)Good luck!...answers! 6:Oh, i am fourteen.answers 7:Please use protection hun. Pregnancy is not the only worry. Whether it be dental dams or I know this sounds crazy.. but female condoms even, or just make sure you are washing your hands often and well to not transfer things... Any time you touch someone's personal areas and then touch your own, you are running the risk of transferring STDs. It sounds like you are having doubts though so maybe you aren't ready for sexual activity in life. 14 is really young and there are other ways you can express love and attraction for others! At 14, life should be about friendships and fun (some school on the side lol) but getting involved in serious relationships should be left til later in life in my opinion.Ok, that aside! Your parents should be the ones to support you most. Do they have any idea that you are a lesbian? When you feel its time to bring it up with them, then its the right time. But in the meantime, take ownership of your own body and be car! eful! And don't think badly of yourself ever. There is nothing wrong with being different than "average". Who you love is your own business....answers 8:Part of it depends on how open minded your parents are. if they do not have issues with different forms of sexuality, start first telling them you are attracted to girls, one bomb at a time. That is going to take a while for them to understand, and even the most open minded may think it is just a phase due to your age. Once they have a grip on that, then tell them the rest. They will most likely not be pleased to find out you are active in any way, but relieved it was a girl, so no chance of you being a young mother. Be prepared to get lectured about being irresponsible, reckless etc, for having sex so young, and be respectful when they speak. If you have the close minded sort of parents, this is going to be even tougher. They will not only not be happy you had sex, but will also think you are ill, mentally unstable, or wo! rse. I would definitely take the time to find out how they feel about t! he different forms of sexuality before going the rest of the way on this. It will give you a better guide to go by then anything anyone here can tell you....

No comments:

Post a Comment