111

Tuesday 28 July 2020

What you rely on when choosing a video game?

Davida Gisriel: I usually focus on MMO games.Before the game comes out, I watch plenty of beta videos, and play beta if I have the chance. Sometimes I ask people that have played the game about their experience with that particular game. For example, I knew I wouldn't like to play SWTOR because it's too straightforward, and because the characters' movement is too rigid....Show more

Gordon Showes: the track record of the company developing itmy own preferencesmy own opinions when watching gameplay videos/reading about mechanics. my own experiences from playing a demo.i'll read reviews, but they i rarely take into account the numerical score, since most have god-awful reasons why they subtract points. just look at all the ign reviews....Show more

Justin Casten: amazon reviews i don't trust company's like ign after mass effect 3 ending and dragon age 2 reviews and their why do people hate EA artical

Hal Palowoda: Reviews from my friends and the Escapist. ! They seem to be the only people willing to bash on COD while everyone else would praise how it's exactly the same as the last game. Other review website will give anything 10/10 if they're being paid by them.

Tommy Durrenberger: i depend on company,game length and ign reviews.

Karl Samiec: some times video game website review scores, gamespot i use, i also see what ign thinks of it, but most of the time, i rely on myself, if the game looks good, ill rent it to see if its worth to buy, everyone tells me thats stupidign are cod lovers, if a game dont have a gun, they will hate it

No comments:

Post a Comment