111

Saturday 4 July 2020

New England Aquarium does weddings?

Collin Pelfrey: New England Aquarium Wedding

Coleen Carignan: This Site Might Help You.RE:New England Aquarium does weddings?Any idea of how much this would cost? The rent the venue? To feed each guest? Would you have to pay full admission for each person or would you get a deal? I requested info but who knows how long they will take to get back to me and if they'll even give me the prices right away....Show more

Jacques Teri: They do weddings. Beautiful and memorable weddings. It's on the expensive side. I remember getting quotes for my sister's wedding, and it was something like $4000 for the venue, plus $10K minimum for food and beverage (so $14K just to walk in, pretty much). The most gorgeous wedding I've ever been to took place at the big tank. It was years ago, and I remember everything about it. It was also not a big enough venue for my sister's wedding, so she didn't go very far into the specifics with them....Show more

Joaquin Dronko: New Engla! nd Aquarium Prices

Erin Arron: Neonfish Eels Whales Eerie Neat Glorious Life Anglerfish Noiseless Deep Aquatic Quiet (sorry, all I could come up with for that one) Unbelievable Reef Imagination Underwater Manta-rays Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment