111

Wednesday 8 July 2020

What ingrediant helps beans cook faster?

Collin Pelfrey: I prepare my beans if I am making pasta..this way--I use the already HOT water to do the soaking..part..I follw that up with a good Medium Boil..for 1-hour and again..just let them sit..(it takes me 3-days to make dry beans)..because of the sitting time and the adding spices..The refridgerator does alot of work..I finish the beans for what-ever it takes..getting a nice sauce and spicy-ness..===Lentils and Black-eyed peas are fast cooking dry beans..Pinto beans cook fairly easy..they appear to be the store bought Baked Beans..Kidney beans take a long time--and seldom cook evenly..soaking is important--to keep the beans from falling apart..===I make the sauce last..its the finsihing touch..its like 3-days later....Show more

Evelin Turlich: baking sodaeditsoak the dry beans in water and soda,rinse and cook

Lulu Bukowiecki: According to research, dry beans cook faster when salt is added because salt helps break down the cell walls,”

Ruthe R! eal: in case you do not strategies working to the industry I certainly have a quickly basic dessert. All you like is Yogurt with fruit Cool Whip Graham Cracker crust In a bowl blend yogurt and funky whip jointly put in crust and refrigerate till you serve.

Vickie Clampett: A faster way than soaking overnight is to cover the beans with water, bring to a boil and boil for 5 minutes. Turn off the heat and let stand for 1 hour. Drain the beans and add new water and seasonings (salt too). Bring to boil, reduce to simmer and about 30 minutes later your beans should be tender enough to eat. i use this method all the time when making my "Lucky Bean Soup" which uses 13 different kinds of beans & peas.

Blythe Noreiga: soaking it few hours before cooking will help them for faster cook

Betsey Copp: baking soda helps to cook beans faster, you NEVER add salt until the beans are almost cooked, if you add salt at the begin, it will take many more hours to get them cooked ! .

Myron Leftwich: Um... i'm pretty sure you DON'T want t! o use salt when cooking the beans, like someone suggested. I did this once and the beans won't soften up. I ruined dinner.

Georgina Natal: Soaking the dry beans in water over night before cooking will make them cook faster...

No comments:

Post a Comment