111

Friday 24 July 2020

Hobbies for a 13 year old

Peggy Sandefer: i already draw and cook and i do some photagraphy not alot......i need a hobby thats kinda dangerous but fun and that i can do in texas.

Percy Seiger: Thanx ostallen

Forest Duttinger: How about photography? That was my hobby when I was 15, and I loved it. Now there's digital cameras, it's much cheaper than it used to be, and you can have loads of fun experimenting. Cooking is a good thing to get involved in. Don't think I mean baking cakes or cookies, I mean experiment with different recipes, like curry or pastas. Remember that 90% of chefs are male (my partner being one of them). Sketch things. Anything. You might have a photo that you try to sketch, or a fruit bowl. Write novels, let your imagination run riot!Or how about web design if you're interested in that? You're at the perfect age to get into something like that, and it will put you ahead of others your age. You never know, if you master HTML it could set you up well in your first job.! ...Show more

Marjory Stromme: it is a Boy

Freddy Shutler: A 13-year old guy or gal, they have different interests, At 13 I was into building models and collecting stamps as I near 50 I have returned to these hobbies. My Nieces have collected stamps until age 16 when they discovered Boys, now the stamps onlly come out when they vixit their uncle nad spend some sime mounting the little stamp in the book rather than being with the guys. Boys sad to say do the same thing. Computers seem to be taking away traditional activities we did, yet you need to keep a scan on where they go on-line. Any holly done now will give a good base when they settle down later in life, yet the later teen-years will kill most hobbies unless it leads to money, or status, like sport car restoration, or aircraft maint. (Free rides for girls gave me fun). Hope this helped some....Show more

Ardelia Liptow: Yeah, is that boy or girl?My daughter likes making friendship bracelets. A lot o! f her friends do that or beading, making earrings. When I was! 13 mine was knitting and making friendship bracelets.My son's hobbies are fishing, rollerblading and video games. Do you like music? Maybe you could learn how to play drums, keyboard or guitar......Show more

Ezekiel Kadner: and alredy know Drums saxophone guaitar trombone and keyboard

Rickey Vrieze: i pretty much do every thing that a normal 13 year old does but i kinda want something out there and dangerous

Travis Sherrock: Draw

Hong Hunkin: play some video games, play sport with your friends, or be a chef and try cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment